Privacy in Design helps retailers focus on improving the value of their product or service offerings by mobilizing big data and mitigating the risk of data breaches and client complaints.
Consumer big data can help retailers capture consumer wants and needs in real time and fine-tune supply, distribution, and promotions for a faster, leaner market. Big data analytics can benefit retailers of all types of products, including:
- Time-sensitive food products
- Automobiles, appliances, electronics, furniture, sporting goods
- Clothing, other fabrics, footwear, cosmetics, medicines and stationery
- Arts and entertainment
Privacy in Design helps retailers to extract consumer data and use de-identification techniques to leverage big data assets while protecting individual privacy.
We Help Retailers Overcome Market Challenges
Privacy in Design supports retail clients to overcome barriers to achieving and maintaining a foothold in the market by:
- Ensuring compliance with regulations including:
- Restrictions on marketing and communications by laws including Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- Requirements of data residency
- Improving product design and branding to attract existing and potential clients
- Mobilizing retail big data while protecting individual privacy through de-identification and staff privacy awareness and education
- Understanding short term social media trends and shifting strategies in response
- Managing customer feedback online and understanding trends that may lead to brand erosion